At Just Fruits and Exotics we take pride in shipping quality and healthy plants to our customers. Whether its your first time, or you’re a long-time customer, we want you to have comfort in ordering your plants. Therefore, we guarantee them for 90 days from the time you receive them. Our two return options are as follows:
Plants Damaged During Transit or Items Missing
We package our plants very carefully, and UPS has always done a great job in shipping them, however it is possible they can get damaged or die in transit. Please check your order as soon as you receive it and make sure all items are included and accounted for. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged or items are incorrect or missing, we want to help make it right for you.
- If you received a damaged plant: If you have received a damaged box STOP AND TAKE PICTURES. Take a picture of the damaged box. Open the box. If you have a few broken limbs, this is not anything to be concerned about, trim them off, the plant will re-grow them. If the main trunk is broken, we will need you to contact us immediately so we can file a claim. We will need good pictures of the plants in the box showing how the damage occurred. It is best to take two pictures of plants inside the box after you open it. Then take the plants out of the box and take two pictures of the plants showing the damage. This will help us determine how the damage occurred, and to properly file a claim with the shipper. Please take note without pictures we cannot reimburse you for your plants. Once we file the claim with the shipper we will send you new plants as soon as possible. If for any reason we do not have a replacement of the plant you ordered, than we will provide you a full refund. We cannot accept responsibility for shipping claims filed more than 10 business days after you have received your order. Therefore, if one of your plants is damaged, be sure to contact us as soon as possible.
- If one of your items is missing: Contact Us as soon as possible, so we can check if it was shipped in a different package or simply missed. We will be sure to send you the missing item immediately.
Our 90-Day Guarantee
We really work hard to send you the best possible plant, however we understand that sometimes, after a few weeks of receiving a plant, it may not seem healthy or have an issue may not have been identified when you first received it. That is why we guarantee all of our plants for the first 90 days from the their ship date. It is our highest aim to make you a happy customer.
What our 90-Day Guarantee does not cover:
- We do not have control over the weather, therefore our guarantee does not cover a plants death due to acts of Mother Nature
- We do not replace any plants that are damaged or die due to freezing temperatures. The customer is responsible for caring for the plant to protect it against frost and freezes if necessary.
- We do not cover death due to lack of care. Plants that die from lack of water, fertilizer, and general care are not going to qualify for replacement.
- We do not guarantee a plant being grown outside of its recommended growing zone (Recommended zones are listed on each products page when you go to purchase them
What our Guarantee Covers:
- For Plants that are unhealthy within the 90 days, due to reasons not listed above, we will provide a one-time replacement of the plant. IF we do not have the plant remaining in stock, we will refund you for the cost of the plant.
Customer is Responsible for Costs of Shipping:
- Our 90-Day Guarantee does not cover shipping costs. If you request a replacement of your plant, you will be responsible for the shipping costs of the new plant. All refunds also only cover the costs of the plant and not the shipping.
If you have any questions about our guarantee, please Contact Us.